Wait, people are still playing Uncharted 3? Apparently they are, considering a new patch is coming, and it promises to bring a pretty considerate amount of content to last years hit title. If you actively play Uncharted 3, you will know that the multiplayer is far from perfect, which is why seeing this much patchwork is pretty comforting. Anyways, enough of my rambling. Let’s get to the features of the update. Here’s what 1.13 will bring to Uncharted 3
- Increased recoil has been added to the G-MAL
- Deathmatch will now appear in round 5 instead of round 3 in Team Objective game modes
- Quitting out of Co-op will no longer count as a Competitive loss when signing-out/disconnecting
- Lab games no longer count towards the Leaderboard
- Death from Above medal now requires the player to be at least 2 meters off the ground
- Players can earn more than 1 “Here, Hold This Medal” in a match
- A collection of trophies have been added for each DLC pack available
- The TAU Sniper Pistol has been tuned so the rate of fire is up 30% and its starting ammo is now 8 not 12
- The M9 blindfire accuracy has been reduced by 10% efficiency
- Cloaked level 3 is now immune to the effects of Disruption
While that 10% decrease to the M9′s blind-fire accuracy is kind of discouraging, those trophies will definitely get people playing the multiplayer. Trophy whores world-wide will grind their way to these extra trophies. Maybe I’ll even have to turn on my ol’ dusty PS3 and get back in the Uncharted 3 grind. Or maybe I won’t. Such a tough decision.
The new patch is due on August 14th.