We already knew when the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, but Ubisoft has informed us of when the PC version will drop. You will be able to buy the title, either in stores or by means of digital download, on June 12th of this year.
Ubisoft has also given us the minimum requirements to run the game, which are as follows.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows® XP (with Service Pack 3)/Windows Vista® (with Service Pack 2)/ Windows 7® (with Service pack 1), both 32 bit & 64 bit versions
- PROCESSOR: Intel Pentium D 3.0 Ghz or AMD Athlon64 X2 4400+ 2.2Ghz
- RAM: 1GB Windows XP / 2GB Windows Vista or Windows 7
- VIDEO CARD: 256 MB DirectX–compliant, Shader 4.0–enabled video card**
- DIRECT X®: DirectX 9.0c
- DVD-ROM DRIVE: DVD-ROM speed 4x, dual-layer drive
- SOUND CARD: DirectX 9.0c – compliant sound card
- HDD space : 25 GB
Make sure you also look out for when this game hits consoles on May 22nd.