Steam can now welcome two nifty independent games to their already massive vault of independent games. Tales From Space: Mutant Blob Attacks and Awesomenauts will be making their way onto the PC service.
Tales From Space will be coming August 15th, and will include the following additional features to make it’s landing that much softer.
The Steam version of Mutant Blobs Attack looks to stuff even more into the belly of this Blob, featuring:
- Support for Steam Achievements, Steam Cloud Saves and Steam Leaderboards
- Updated minigame levels, crafted specifically for PC
- Support for Gamepad and/or Keyboard-and-mouse controls
- New ultra-glorious high resolution art
- More hidden references and bad jokes
Awesomenauts, on the other hand, will drop August 1st. AKA this Wednesday.
Both of these games are pretty damn cool, and you PC folk should definitely try them out. Especially Mutant Blob. I’m serious.