Harmonix, the company behind the successful Dance Central series is pleased to announce that Dance Central 3 will be making its way to Xbox 360 and Kinect on October 16th 2012 in the U.S, Canada and Latin America, and October 19th 2012 in Europe, Asia, Australia, and Japan.
Dance Central 3 will be loaded with more than 40 tracks on disc, but Harmonix has announced today 11 additional tracks vamped with dance routines by professional choreographers, including:
- 2NE1 – “I Am The Best (Original Version)”
- Alice Deejay – “Better Off Alone”
- Backstreet Boys – “Everybody (Backstreet’s Back)”
- J.J. Fad – “Supersonic”
- Lil Jon & The East Side Boyz ft. Ying Yang Twins – “Get Low”
- LMFAO – “Sexy And I Know It”
- Los Del Rio – “Macarena (Bayside Boys Mix)”
- Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera – “Moves Like Jagger”
- Vanilla Ice – “Ice Ice Baby”
- Vicki Sue Robinson – “Turn The Beat Around”
- Village People – “Y.M.C.A.”
Dance Central 3 will include an exciting story mode that will take players back in time to learn classic dance moves. Harmonix revealed that Flash4ward, a fan-favorite crew made up of Taye and Lil’ T, will make their return in Dance Central 3, representing the look of the 90s in an awesome venue. Stay tuned in the coming months for more information on these events.